20.4.11

Getting ready for The Big Sandy Trip!!!!!!

Well, the time has come and we are getting ready for the Big Sandy trip! We will be down here from this Monday morning till Friday evening! We are most definitely looking forward to it!!! It should be a lot of fun, as well as a time of learning, as always! So right now, its doing laundry, and tomorrow will be the beginining of packing!! We will have our trailer Packed and in the garage waiting so that Sunday evening we can leave real quick!!!
As something else to write in this post, I figured I would write what all of our different family members are looking forward to!
As a family:
• The nice vacation from the very mundane days! ;)
• The great lessons and and sessions!
• The book selection!
• ... And the Awesome Mexican restaurant nearby!!!!!
For me:
• The student sessions! They were GREAT last year! I still have all my notes!
• COMMIT! that was good as well! I enjoyed the girls that spoke, the singing, praying, and the electives!!!
•seeing other people! And catching up with people form last year, but the girl that I met last year that I wanted to especially see will not be there... =(
Olivia is looking forward to...
•Pre excel
• running around with girls on bikes
•seeing the girls she has kept up with due to pen and paper, especially: London, Piper, Jordan, Alyssa, Janetta, and if she was watching me type this she would probably be yelling other names as well!!
Ellie is looking forward to:
• seeing Jana Duggar- she was her Childrens Institute teacher last year, and she absolutely adored her! She loves her so much! Shes also looking forward to the seeing Johannah, as she was in the same class as her!!!
• CI in general!
Daniel is looking forward to:
•camping!
•CI!
Well, I have got to go! Will post something (try anyway) before I leave!!!

1 comment:

debra said...

It sounds like you are all excited about heading to Big Sandy. I know that Grandpa and I enjoyed going with you that year. It was fun. Hot but fun. I hope that you all enjoy the Mexican food, all the classes, and all the friendships that you have made over the years.