24.7.11

Randomness. (but with a purpose)

{I'd like to share with ya what the LORD has been doing, as well as some upcoming posts I'm working on! Here goes.}

1. Olivia got baptized today.
She told me the other night that she was having doubts of her salvation,
so I used that helped me to battle those bouts of depression. We stayed up till about 1:30 talking. Soon after, she asked mom if she could get baptized.
(side note! Baptism is not essential to salvation. Instead, it is a step of obedience.)

2. Six Weeks Left.
uh hum, six weeks left! (till what? read here.)


3. Thanks to everyone who entered the photo contest!


4. Wanna send a post in?? email me here.

5. Olivia's playing a duet for church tonight, for the first time! I Hope I can post a video.
 
What's a post without a picture???
<who would ever wear those?>
<not me>
 

1 comment:

debra said...

I know what kind of shoes I'm looking for the next time we go shopping. :)