17.6.11

::The Emotional Trauma of not Being Able to go with Daddy::

 Life sometimes is so hard for these little guys. I got this picture yesterday when Daniel was pretty upset that he didn't get to go with Daddy.

 She was pretty upset too.
(This is not a good quality picture, but she wouldnt let me get another one, so with a few changes I "made do.")

Well, that's pretty much it. Oh yeah. Almost forgot.
But I would of remembered as soon as would of looked outside.
Thanks Daddy for mowing the yard today! You are so awesome! I have pretty bad allergies when it comes to freshly cutten grass, spring, and hay and straw. I start sneezing so bad and get all "stuffed up." (oh, I'm sure you wanted to know that.)
Knowing this, he took Full Initiative- and instead of splitting the yard up into different sections everyone could mow, he just went and did it himself! Not to mention renting an edger to edge the yard a few days ago! Isn't he great???
i. am. super. happy. about that.
thanks.

No comments: